We are looking to hire a full-time Service Advisor at our location in Fairview, AB.
We hire great people! Are you a team player? We are looking for you to join our team.
- Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Integra Tires customers to build existing and new business
- Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed
- Finalizing sales and completing customer follow up to determine their satisfaction level with the service received
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service
- Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers
- Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer
What does it take to get on track?
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket or tire industry and a history of providing exceptional customer service and business support
- Maintaining a valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driver’s abstract are conditions of employment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing and high-volume environment
What do we offer? At Integra Tire, you’ll have a great place to work:
- Pay worthy of your experience
- Regular day shifts
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resume to email@example.com