We’re in it for the long run.
Customer Care Program
Our Customer Care Program will keep your vehicle going strong. All tires receive our basic tire coverage plan, but to maximize the value of your purchase, we recommend upgrading to extended protection.
Basic Tire Coverage
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty on prorated basis (on specific tires)
- 30-Day Tire Satisfaction Guarantee – If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, return them within 30 days or before 1,000km – whichever happens first.
Upgrade to Extended Protection
- Complimentary flat repairs on repairable punctures for the life of the tread.
- Replacement of non-repairable tires – guaranteed replacement of all non-repairable tires.
- Complimentary rotations and wheel re-balance as required or recommended.
Available with the purchase of extended protection. If your tires become un-serviceable due to damage (punctures, impacts, breaks) caused by foreign materials on the road surface, it will be replaced under the Extended Protection Plan with the same or similar tire of new condition based on the percentage of original, usable, tread that has been worn. This plan guarantees your investment for the life of your tire until 4/32″ of remaining tread depth or until you sell your vehicle – whichever happens first.
10,000 Km Inspection Includes:
Available with the purchase of extended protection plan.
- Inspection of tires for wear, cuts, snags, and other abnormalities.
- Tire Rotation: critical to providing even wear on all four tires.
- Air pressure check and adjustment for maximizing fuel mileage and tire wear.
- Tire re-balancing, if required.
Eligibility and Exclusions
Our customer care program applies to personal-use vehicles only. Commercial-use vehicles are covered by manufacturer’s warranties and are excluded from our program coverage. Other exclusions under this plan include: sidewall abrasions and other cosmetic damage, customer abuse, mechanical irregularities, collision, vandalism, fire, loss of vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience and other consequential damages.