All mechanical equipment needs to be maintained to work properly – this includes your vehicle. Visit an Integra Tire Auto Centre today for your vehicle tune-up.
What is a Tune-Up?
A tune-up is not a repair; it is preventative maintenance. In fact, tune-ups are one of the best ways to maintain your vehicle’s original performance, often noticeably boosting engine performance and fuel economy. During a tune-up your technician will likely inspect the following:
- Battery voltage
- Power balance
- Engine Vacuum
- Scan for fault codes
- Check ignition timing
- Other tests – depending on the circumstances, including a visual inspection of hoses, belts, and fluids.
Your technician will also likely replace:
- Spark plugs (ensuring they are gapped to the correct specs)
- Rotor/distributor cap, if required
- Fuel filters, air filters, pcv valve and other parts as needed
- Check and adjust ignition timing
- Oxygen sensor
As always – taking great care of your vehicle ensures a long life and safe performance. Integra Tire is proud to be a leading automotive repair and maintenance facility, ready to help with your tune-up needs today.