Vehicle Inspections Biggar, SK | Integra Tire
You may require a vehicle inspection for many reasons: you’re purchasing a car, you want to ensure your vehicle is safe, or because it’s a provincial requirement. At Integra Tire we can help you with your vehicle inspection.
Types of Vehicle Inspections
- Out of Province Vehicle Inspection – An out of province vehicle inspection is required when you purchase a vehicle from a different province than you reside in. An out of province vehicle inspection will ensure that your vehicle meets the safety and equipment standards of the province where you live. We will check every component of your vehicle to ensure that it meets all provincial safety standards. This process will take approximately 2 hours to complete. We will advise you of any repairs that will need to be completed on the vehicle and those repairs often need to be completed within 10 days of the inspection in order to receive your vehicle registration or else the inspection must be completed again.
- Pre-purchase Vehicle Inspection – If you’re considering purchasing a used vehicle, we recommend getting a vehicle inspection to confirm that there are no underlying issues with it. We want to help ensure that your money is invested into a good quality vehicle that won’t be dangerous to you and your passengers and getting a pre-purchase vehicle inspection is the best way to verify that.
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection - Commercial vehicles must undergo an annual vehicle inspection; this includes buses, trucks, light trucks, truck-tractors, semi-trailers, and trailers. We can provide a quick and thorough inspection of your commercial vehicle to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
- Insurance Inspection – If you are purchasing a vehicle within your province that is 12 years old or older, you will often require a vehicle inspection in order for the car to be insured. Our technicians will perform this type of inspection to ensure that the vehicle is safe for you to drive.
- 12-point Vehicle Inspection – We recommend getting a 12-point vehicle inspection once every 2 years to verify that all aspects of your vehicle are working correctly (some provinces have a mandatory requirement for annual vehicle inspections). During a 12-point inspection, we will check the following components: Fluid levels, Tires and tread wear, Wheel balance and alignment, Wiper blades, Interior and exterior lights, Belts and hoses, Shocks and struts, Brakes, Battery, Cabin filter.
We will inspect all these components of your vehicle to ensure that none of them have any issues and are working correctly.
Why Are Vehicle Inspections Important?
Most issues don't become apparent until they've already begun to cause problems. To have automotive difficulties is a hassle and puts your safety at risk. That’s why getting a vehicle inspection once every two years is important.
You can rest easy knowing that your car is in good working order and free of potential safety hazards with the help of a thorough vehicle inspection. It can also save you money down the road if we can catch a small issue to prevent it from becoming a bigger issue later.
Bring your vehicle into Integra Tire for your next vehicle inspection.