We know that this time of year is full of fun and festivities. Many of you will be travelling to see your friends and family so we want to ensure that you all get there safely. Here are some tips to follow when you’re travelling throughout the holiday season:
- Plan Your Route
- Plan your route ahead of time so that you can avoid traffic and possible construction. It’s also a good idea to plan to travel off peak driving times to ensure that you avoid traffic congestion and get to your destination on time.
- Watch the Weather and Road Reports
- You never know when the weather could shift so it’s a good idea to check the weather report for all the areas that you will be travelling through in order to get to your destination. You should also check the road reports before you leave the house to ensure that the roads you will be driving on are safe.
- Have Your Vehicle Inspected
- If you haven’t had a vehicle inspection in a long time, it’s a good idea to get one completed before you hit the road. We will check your tires, your brakes, your battery, your headlights, your oil levels, and your windshield washer fluid levels to ensure that everything on your vehicle is working correctly.
- Drive When You’re Awake and Aware
- Avoid driving for extended periods of time to ensure that you’re fully awake and aware. Also ensure that you avoid driving at night when you are getting tired. This will help to ensure that you get to your destination safely.
- Plan a Safe Ride Home
- If you plan on drinking, ensure that you have a designated driver to get you home. Also plan to have a place to stay in case you cannot get back on the roads safely.
At Integra Tire we always put your best interest first. You can ensure that when you bring your vehicle in, we’ll take the best care of you as possible.
From our Integra Tire family to yours, we wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season!